ICDM’s Physical Office Reopens on Wednesday, 13 May 2020
As the spread of COVID-19 slows and in line with the national effort to pave the way towards recovery, ICDM has decided to reopen our physical office. However, we are not letting our guard down yet.
Until effective treatments or a vaccine for COVID-19 becomes available, ICDM will continue to implement adequate mitigation measures to ensure a safe environment for our employees, clients and community.
Amongst the measures taken are:
- Rotational and flexible work arrangement: At any given point of time, only 50% of the workforce are allowed to be physically present in the office
- Online meetings: Physical meetings are discouraged.
- Partial closure of ICDM office premises: Our Training Facility and Members Lounge remain closed for now until further notice.
- Social distancing: A one-way flow of movement is to be observed in the office premises.
- Health monitoring & contact tracing: ICDM is taking preventive measures to minimise our employees’ and community’s exposure to COVID-19.
- Disinfection and sanitisation: All workstations and the office premises will be cleaned at least three times a day on workdays.
Continuing to support all board and director needs
We may not be able to welcome you to our office just yet, but we have not stopped working to support your directorship journey and board needs.
Like many businesses, we have to change our models, innovate and do things differently. Read our story of change here.
Participate in our online programmes:
- ICDM Virtual Classroom: Using a three-step collaborative blended model, our virtual classroom is designed to help you learn deeper and develop the skills needed to guide your organisation towards recovery. Have a look at the classes we have lined up for here.
- ICDM Webinar Series: In the spirit of continuous knowledge sharing, we are extending the complimentary ICDM Webinar Series with a focus on SMEs, as part of our wider efforts in supporting the small and medium-sized enterprises in search for ways to cope with rising challenges from this pandemic. Register here.
- ICDM Public Programme Calendar 2020: As societies adopt a new way of life, organisations will have to adapt accordingly. In view of that, we have re-curated our 2020’s public programmes to cater to the next normal, enabling boards and directors to lead the change effectively. Explore programmes.
ICDM Membership and Board Services, such as Board & Director Effectiveness Evaluation, Competency-Based Director Sourcing and Bespoke Programmes, remain available. For clients who wish to meet and explore further, we are happy to organise meetings through online platforms such as Zoom or Microsoft Teams.
We do look forward to meeting you again. In the meantime, let us stay resilient and work together to emerge stronger from this pandemic.
Michele Kythe Lim
Institute of Corporate Directors Malaysia (ICDM)