Fee includes programme materials (in digital format) and refreshments. Please ensure that you provide a valid email address. Printed copy available upon request.
- Registration(s) is confirmed only upon receiving full payment. The management reserves the right to refuse admission if payment is not received prior to the programme.
- Full payment must be made no later than 10 days prior to the programme date through:
a) Online Transfer, Cash Deposit & Cheque Deposit
Payment can be made to –
Account Name: Institute of Corporate Directors Malaysia (ICDM)
Bank Name: Maybank Islamic Berhad
Bank Branch: Bukit Damansara
Account Number: 564324609320
Swift Code: MBISMYKLb) Online payment via ICDM’s Registration System (Applicable for Non-Members Only)
Payment can be made during the registration via Local Online Banking/ FPX, Boost and Credit Card.c) Credit card payment facilities which are available onsite.
• For registrations submitted less than 10 days prior to the programme date, full payment inclusive of taxes must be made to ICDM immediately upon registration and the proof of payment must be emailed to ICDM at firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
- Cancellation notice must be made in writing. The following cancellation charges apply:
a) Paid Registration
• Less than fourteen (14) working days before the programme date: 50% of the programme fee will be charged.
• Less than seven (7) working days before the programme date: 100% of the programme fee will be charged.
b) Unpaid Registration
Unpaid registrations will be liable for full payment of the programme fee.**Replacement of participant is acceptable to avoid incurring cancellation fees. Notification of replacement and the details of replacement must be sent to ICDM no later than seven (7) working days before the programme date with full payment received.
- ICDM reserves the right to cancel or defer the programme, and/or to change venue, speaker, course date and fees due to low enrolment or any other unforeseen circumstances. ICDM shall not be responsible for any costs, damages or losses incurred by the participant due to the changes and/or cancellation.
- ICDM will make all reasonable efforts to notify participants of changes, should they happen. Participants will be able to utilise the credit against any other programmes for the next 6 months.
CPD POINTS, SIDC CPE POINTS & CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION
- CPD Points, SIDC CPE Points and Certificate of Participation will be issued once you have met the requirements stated below. (SIDC CPE Points will only be accorded where stated)
• Complete 100% of the duration of the programme
• Submit the evaluation form at the end of the programme
- E-Certificate of Participation will be sent via email.
- CPD Points for ICDM Members will be updated on the ICDM Portal.
- SIDC registered Capital Markets Services Representative’s Licence (CMSRL) holder or Employee of Registered Persons (ERP) need to submit the SIDC CPE online application form during the programme day.
When providing ICDM with any personal data, you shall comply at all times with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) and shall not in any way cause ICDM to breach any of its obligations under the PDPA Act. Upon submitting the registration, the participant and the sponsored organisation are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions.