- Describe what cultural diversity is and why it is important to the board.
- Discuss how cultural diversity is linked to stakeholder engagement and purpose.
- Determine how culture diversity should be measured and recognise the early warning signs of a misaligned culture.
- Recognise how companies should embed cultural diversity in the boardroom and within the organisation.
- Explain how to evaluate cultural diversity and report to stakeholders.
Who is this Programme For?
All; from newly appointed to senior directors
|Virtual Classroom Format|
|4 hours (20 minutes Virtual Networking Break)|
|Interactive Facilitated Learning|
Professor Uantchern Loh
CEO and Corporate Culture Reporting Practice Leader, Black Sun Group, Asia Pacific
Uantchern works with organisations on how to communicate their corporate culture throughannual reports, internal communications, websites and social media. Through their purpose, mission and values, he helps organisations understand what stakeholders want to know about their tone at the top and corporate culture. As an adjunct professor at the School of Business, Singapore University of Social Sciences, he has taught extensively on ethics and risk management. His other research areas include corporate reporting, text analytics and behavioural science.
Tuesday | 2 March 2021 (Facilitator: Professor Uantchern Loh)
|8.30am – 9.00am||
|9.00am – 10.30am||
|10.30am – 11.00am||
|11.00am – 1.00pm||
The Organiser reserves the right to alter the content and timing of the programme as it deems fit and is not responsible for cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances.